This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: installation error
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Ronald Byrd <byrdro2002 at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 18:48:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: installation error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-09-22 18:09, Ronald Byrd via cygwin wrote:
> I have been receiving this error many times following and/or attempting an
> 0 [main] intellycheckupdates 19268
> find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.
> Please report this problem to the public mailing list
> Please resolve ASAP!!
Your application is trying to use an ancient Cygwin release!
Contact your supplier for an upgrade!
or follow the Cygwin install/upgrade instructions on the Cygwin web site.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple