This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mercurial update needed for security fixes (fixed in 4.3.2-1)
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 16:24:24 +0300
- Subject: Re: Mercurial update needed for security fixes (fixed in 4.3.2-1)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2017-09-18 12:58, Ken Brown wrote:
| > >
| > > Can the mercurial maintainer please update to upstream Hg 4.3.1, to get
| > > the fixes for CVE-2017-1000115 and CVE-2017-1000116.
| I don't know if he reads the list. I'm adding him to the Cc.
Thanks, new release uploaded,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple