This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
git-2.14.2-1 is missing files
- From: Ian Rogers <irogers at salmon dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 12:53:46 +0000
- Subject: git-2.14.2-1 is missing files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=irogers at salmon dot com;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
git-2.14.2-1 is missing connectors for http, https.
Git-2.14.1-1 contains the following:
Why have these not been included in 2.14.2-1?
Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and intended for the use of the addressee only. Dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please advise the originator by reply e-mail and delete it. Thank you. Salmon's Registered Address is: 27 Farm Street, London, W1J 5RJ. Registered in England 2360867.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple