This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lftp 4.8.0-1
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 11:14:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: lftp 4.8.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BN6PR2001MB1074F1D50945C995737E362DF1B60@BN6PR2001MB1074.namprd20.prod.outlook.com> <BN6PR2001MB1074D88E5D83EB90A86EF670F1920@BN6PR2001MB1074.namprd20.prod.outlook.com> <CAM-5HMvOyN7giUhJNwDnSLk4vbsd=6CYsS5_paqqMtV8Hc5_jw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM-5HMtJ7op-eY8Y6C1tjPN7bGmXK7bMcAscPgPeePoSWNLyKQ@mail.gmail.com>
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Andy Li <email@example.com> wrote:
> >> Still getting this, but have since paid a bit more attention to the
> >> output,
> >> and I'm seeing:
> >> assertion "ptr(x.heap_index)==&x" failed: file
> >> "/home/ASchulma/dev/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.8.0-1.x86_64/src/lftp-4.8.0/src/xheap.h",
> >> line 127, function: void xheap<T>::remove(xheap<T>::node&) [with T =
> >> Timer]
> > I've just got the same error when running cygport upload in x86.
> > Interestingly, there was no error when I did the same in x86_64.
> > Downgrading lftp to the previous version (4.7.7-1) "fixed" the cygport
> > upload.
> Just noticed that it has been reported upstream and fixed in lftp 4.8.2.
> Andrew: Would you package that soon?
lftp 4.8.1 and 4.8.2 both fail to build. I haven't found the solution yet.
I sent two messages to the lftp list about it, but they didn't post and I
haven't solved that yet either. So no progress there yet.
4.7.8 does fix the problem for me. I tried to upload it as a test release
but I guess I need to submit an override.hint file. Will try again today.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple