Welcome to my community at VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN!!

Hi
My name is Kunal Ghosh, I am a growth hacker and co-founder at VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN (VSD)

As a 'Growth Hacker', I intend to help students/professionals build their profile even stronger in semiconductors and VLSI, by creating courses at every possible domain in Back end. The experiments which I perform in VSD courses using open-source EDA tools, are of similar complexity of current chip design industry. Till date I have nurtured
around 10000+ students and professionals through videos and many of them have been placed or moved to leading semiconductor industries. I have been doing this part time for past 7 years, and now doing this full time
 at VSD. Happy Learning!!

Here's the link to all my ebooks released till now..Download them for FREE

Tri-state buffer characterization:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=C9cRj8gfkrikrje73qvO7Q

On-chip Variation:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=f32UC63xFZ8GY8YqTFjX3w

Channel connected component (CCC):
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=r8TiWZTFOrgob_wVKSls8Q

Maze Routing:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=LwluKnRhTB_ubwwEKDLo2A

Regular buffer v/s clock buffer:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=S2z1bApHsh.kVKBg5O6eqQ

Few more static power:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=WbrjInZeIMnOmAOMyFVxig

Propagated noise:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=t10Z38gO6aZOH3Sb1xQHuA

CPPR:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=n_qcjCEPgIca4Kwrh4_qsg

Industrial Physical design flow (my IITB college notes which helped me get into my first job)
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=50O18eoI9jtQa2Qj.Z83OA

Clock gating analysis:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=UqIMlPaJKIJBIgt7AXvD3g

SPEF parasitic format explained in detail:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=ijhHdA_qSdQX_h.EZAWENg

Now, to be really successful in the field of VLSI and Semiconductors, you need to take the courses in below order:
1) VSD - Physical design flow
2) VSD - Clock tree synthesis - Part 1 & 2
3) VSD - Signal Integrity
4) VSD - Static timing analysis - Part 1 & 2 (Can be taken in between)
5) VSD - Circuit design and SPICE simulations Part 1 & Part 2
(This is the core of VLSI, so you can take it in beginning or end)
6) VLSI - Essential concepts and detailed interview guide (This course is a glimpse of all above courses, but for details of each topic, you need to take course 1) to 5).)
7) VSD - Custom Layout (Can be taken in between)

Connect with me for more guidance:
Hope you enjoy the session best of luck for future !!

Outer Ring Road
Bangalore
Bangalore Karnataka 560037
INDIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zByMDCxMLLRsbGxsTAxMLLRmtEzMHCwsHJys