Dear Applicant

Dear Applicant,

We wish to inform you that your resume has been reviewed by the appropriate department throughly and you have been shortlisted for the position of an Administrative Assistant. You have been selected for an interview with us

You are to create or use an existing gmail account (hangout) to proceed with the job and to know more about the company, locations, positions, pay scale and duties.

You are to set up a screen name with Google Hangout messenger and add up the company's head of operation ID to your contact list, ID Google Hang Out ID ( paulsteward187@gmail.com ) and instant message him for an online interview/briefing exercise. You are to be available on Google Hangout for the interview (ASAP), Your swift and timely response matters to this position as well as the job interview. I wish you all the very best of luck in the interview. Please feel free to email Paul Steward for more details.

Time: Asap
Pay: $30 - $35 hourly
Position: Administrative Assistant
Venue: Google HangOut (Gmail IM)