This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: No error messages printed out within Windows Command Prompt when shared libraries are not found
- From: Luca <lucatrv at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 22:22:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: No error messages printed out within Windows Command Prompt when shared libraries are not found
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: cygwin.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;cygwin.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=hotmail.com;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Sorry, I have just realized that the issue happens only when I use the "Windows Command Prompt" run by Total Commander (www.ghisler.com), while I correctly get the notification when using the "Windows Command Prompt" run from the Start Menu. This issue is actually related to Total Commander, so I am reporting it on the Total Commander forum.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple