This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to use CMake with cygwin/mingw toolchain?
- From: Peter Quiring <pquiring at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 08:50:15 -0400
- Subject: How to use CMake with cygwin/mingw toolchain?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
What is the current process to use the mingw toolchain that is
included with cygwin?
There use to be a -mno-cygwin option used with gcc.
The mingw versions have x86_64-w64-mingw32- or i686-w64-mingw32- added
to their exe names. Currently I just use these directly but I want to
Cygwin also includes cmake. How would I configure it to use the mingw
toolset that is included with cygwin? I also see some Qt5 *.cmake
modules included in the Qt5 libraries for mingw.
Would it be possible to include a version of cmake built for mingw?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple