This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin x86 setup issue:Can't connect to (null):80
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Lynn Lin <l_lin at apple dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 14:23:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygwin x86 setup issue:Can't connect to (null):80
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <05A7BA47-3997-4051-8A3E-A45F53019A83@apple.com>
On 15/10/2017 02:39, Lynn Lin wrote:
we are using our internal cygwin mirror(xx.xx.xx.xx:8000) and when we setup x86-setup.exe ,it is in cygwin setup ui ,show downloading and connecting ,finally it show download incomplete ,through the log ,it shows
Can’t connect to (null):80 ,
get_url_to_file failed !
any idea about this issue?
I thought perhaps setup couldn't handle a nonstandard port, but in my
testing, that seems to work ok.
Can you provide a /var/log/setup.log.full showing this problem?
(censoring any details you don't want to make public)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple