This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
missing include file in rel 2.9.0 cygwin/types.h
- From: FRANCIS Westerman <fcw009 at comcast dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 11:22:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: missing include file in rel 2.9.0 cygwin/types.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: FRANCIS Westerman <fcw009 at comcast dot net>
I am trying to do a make on DC3DD code under Cygwin 2.9.0. I last did this under Cygwin 2.5.0. when I execute the make for the compiled version I get and error that /user/include/cygwin/types.h is missing.
The .h file is not in the directory like it was in 2.5.0 and I would like to know where it has been moved to or replaced with so I can continue to make use of Cygwin updates. I am running the 64 bit version.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple