This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing include file in rel 2.9.0 cygwin/types.h
- From: René Berber <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 11:48:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: missing include file in rel 2.9.0 cygwin/types.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/24/2017 10:22 AM, FRANCIS Westerman wrote:
> I am trying to do a make on DC3DD code under Cygwin 2.9.0. I last did this under Cygwin 2.5.0. when I execute the make for the compiled version I get and error that /user/include/cygwin/types.h is missing.
> The .h file is not in the directory like it was in 2.5.0 and I would like to know where it has been moved to or replaced with so I can continue to make use of Cygwin updates. I am running the 64 bit version.
$ find /usr/include -name types.h
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple