This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ISO boost library help
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 17:25:16 +0000
- Subject: ISO boost library help
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Trying unsuccessfully (so far) to use the Cygwin-provided boost libraries. The
only boost-related package I saw was boost-build, which I've installed.
$ cygcheck -c boost-build
Cygwin Package Information
Package Version Status
boost-build 1.63.0-1 OK
Google seems to be telling me that I have to build (compile) the libraries with
bjam, but finding no relevant documentation on how to do that from the Cygwin
$ ls -l
-rw-r--r-- 1 knellis Domain Users 267 May 19 04:44 boost-build.jam
drwxr-xr-x+ 1 knellis Domain Users 0 Oct 24 12:01 example
drwxr-xr-x+ 1 knellis Domain Users 0 Oct 24 12:01 src
warning: No toolsets are configured.
warning: Configuring default toolset "gcc".
warning: If the default is wrong, your build may not work correctly.
warning: Use the "toolset=xxxxx" option to override our guess.
warning: For more configuration options, please consult
error: no Jamfile in current directory found, and no target references specified.
Would appreciate some pointers.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple