This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin alongside WSL
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot g0 at libero dot it>
- To: towo at towo dot net, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 00:19:58 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin alongside WSL
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Thomas Wolff wrote:
> Mintty 2.8.0 simplifies WSL integration a lot.
> In Cygwin, you can simply start e.g. mintty --WSL=Ubuntu (add -~ to start in the WSL home).
Does it mean that 2.8.0 does not need wslbridge [*] any more?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple