This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Symantec Virus
- From: "J.McNamara" <thirdshiftcoder at gmail dot com>
- To: "Harrod\, Norm \(UJS\)" <norm dot harrod at ujs dot state dot sd dot us>
- Cc: "'cygwin\@cygwin.com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 20:29:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: Symantec Virus
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <aa6dfc973cbe41e19845a3191cdf3c99@SD3EXC06A.k12.sd.local> <daf2c312e4b3495ab9f9767fd89d2ade@SD3EXC06A.k12.sd.local> <04ebad0fd4234974bd158b61a6767822@SD3EXC06A.k12.sd.local>
Harrod, Norm (UJS) writes:
> RISK WS.Reputation.1
> Unfortunately, this will not allow for use on business networks using Symantec. Not sure who controls the approval of Reputation for Cygwin.
> Thank You,
I used to have problems with rebase getting stuck. I tried to bring it
to Webroots attention. They had this laundry list of all this stuff to
do to submit a ticket. I told them it is a problem. It is not enough to
do that. They wanted to me to be a tester. I thought I am convincing
enough so no thanks.
Sent with my mu4e
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple