Re: Symantec Virus

Harrod, Norm (UJS) writes:

> https://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2010-051308-1854-99&vid=4294919973
>
> setup-x86_64.exe
> RISK WS.Reputation.1
>
> Unfortunately, this will not allow for use on business networks using Symantec.   Not sure who controls the approval of Reputation for Cygwin.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Norm

Hey Norm-

I used to have problems with rebase getting stuck. I tried to bring it
to Webroots attention. They had this laundry list of all this stuff to
do to submit a ticket. I told them it is a problem. It is not enough to
do that. They wanted to me to be a tester. I thought I am convincing
enough so no thanks.

Good luck-
Jim McNamara

--