This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygport mailing list
- From: João Eiras <joao dot eiras at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 16:43:13 +0200
- Subject: Cygport mailing list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've been recently playing a big with cygport and have some doubts.
However, both the man page for cygport and the git README  direct
the reader to both "cygwin-ports-general AT lists DOT sourceforge net"
and "cygwin-apps AT cygwin DOT com".
The first seems to be shut down and the second does not feel too
adequate for the kind of discussion I'd like to have. Thirdly, it's a
bit overkill for me to make bug reports for things I'm not sure what
to thing about them.
So, where would be the best place to discuss usage and issues of cygport ?
 https://sourceforge.net/p/cygwin-ports/mailman/ (no mail lists for
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple