This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH xpdf] Add desktop menu entry
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 14:00:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH xpdf] Add desktop menu entry
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/27/2017 5:00 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
xpdf.cygport | 4 ++++
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)
After making this change I get the following warning when starting xpdf
in an xterm window:
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-kbrown'
I googled the message, but none of the solutions appeared to apply. Do
you know how to suppress this warning? I assume it results from the
fact that I'm not working in a desktop environment.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple