This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: git-2.12.3-1: Cannot push to a remote with a Windows network path URL
- From: Jonathan Chan <jdc dot d3v at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:11:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: git-2.12.3-1: Cannot push to a remote with a Windows network path URL
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN7+SyJeqSOK+y_0PoTJZDiJf5V6LQWhk_6x_Ac+=uYHnOs8mw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAN7+SyJCaM4R8Pd3O13FoM8FBfKeHLGJOiXtD1-S7M=Wr4DJBA@mail.gmail.com>
Hopefully I'm not breaking etiquette, but an update may be useful for
It looks like this issue is no longer an issue in git-2.14.3-1, though it
may be fixed in earlier releases.
The relevant patch is probably https://github.com/git/git/commit/496f256
merged into master for 2.13.4.
The earliest Cygwin git with this fix was probably git-2.14.0-1 released
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple