This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup's local package directory on network share
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at Nexgo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 15:00:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: Setup's local package directory on network share
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <578f-59fb2300-23-38cb1240@198678207>
Am 02.11.2017 um 14:52 schrieb Aaron Digulla:
What is the problem here? I searched the documentation and it mentions a couple of problems with network shares
and Windows authentication but that when Cygwin is already running.
The problem most likely is that the (local?) administrator account that
you run setup under has no access rights on that network share and/or
the drive is not mapped for that account while setup is running.
(on the road :-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple