This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
python2 now depends on python2-test... and pulls many graphical packages
- From: Jérôme Bouat <jerome dot bouat at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 21:09:44 +0100
- Subject: python2 now depends on python2-test... and pulls many graphical packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Today the update of the python2 package added a dependency to python2-test. Then python2-test depends on idle2 which pulls many Tk packages.
How can I keep python2 without python2-test ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple