This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Stow not working since perl 5.26 upgrade
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 07:03:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: Stow not working since perl 5.26 upgrade
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABx=9U8H6a+0X0r7dGDKCEH=F4n3Eo=uBSiOHZ=KQfiy4pAn3w@mail.gmail.com>
> Recently I tried to use the "stow" command from the stow and perl-Stow
> packages and found it does not work. It does not even print the help
> or version:
> $ stow --version
> Can't locate Stow.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Stow module)
> (@INC contains:
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.26/x86_64-cygwin-threads /usr/share/perl5/5.26) at
> /usr/bin/stow line 418.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/stow line 418.
> The current perl version is 5.26, but it seems stow is installed under
> a directory for an older version of perl:
> $ ls /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.22
> Stow Stow.pm
Whoops. Looks like I need to update the package. Thanks for reporting! I'll get
a new version out shortly.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple