This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xz archiver has a problem compressing a large volume in multithread mode
- From: "Tetsuji Rai via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: L A Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 13:16:20 +0900
- Subject: Re: xz archiver has a problem compressing a large volume in multithread mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <5A0A6513.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tetsuji Rai <tetsuji_rai at yahoo dot com>
Not yet, because it takes a long time on my machine (1st generation i7).
Today I will try it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple