This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I discovered https://cygwin.com/donations.html
- From: John Ruckstuhl <john dot ruckstuhl at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 09:59:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: I discovered https://cygwin.com/donations.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOBROv2tKsZwh_gjo9PEwUpVYLamUeo=3Y46diKCad8c0dcMcg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: John dot Ruckstuhl at gmail dot com
On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 3:51 PM, John Ruckstuhl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On many occasions, I have watched a thread in this forum and thought
> "Wow, that was an incredibly technical and civilized response.
> I wish I could send so-and-so a coffee, or a 6-pack, or some small
> acknowledgement, a tip-of-the-hat".
> In case anyone else has thinks like me...
> Today I discovered
> Not all of my favorite people are there, but I was able to paypal some
> appreciation to Corinna, Yaakov, & Eric.
I'm using the yearly wikipedia donations drive as a tickler,
to remind me to also send some appreciation to some cygwin folks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple