This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] python-sphinx 1.6.5-1
- From: René Berber <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 10:54:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] python-sphinx 1.6.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/27/2017 12:39 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
> * python2-alabaster-0.7.10-1
> * python2-babel-2.5.1-1
> * python2-imagesize-0.7.1-1
> * python2-jinja2-2.9.6-1
> * python2-pytz-2017.3-1
> * python2-snowballstemmer-1.2.1-1
> * python2-sphinx-1.6.5-1
Why is this set of packages being pulled by default?
In the list of dependencies (displayed by setup) I didn't find anything
outside this package itself.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple