This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How do I reply to a post ?
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 22:02:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: How do I reply to a post ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-12-05 17:10, Thomas Taylor wrote:
> How do I reply to a post so that all previous replies are included, and are
> nested to the appropriate depth? I'm using Thunderbird 52.5.0 (32-bit) on
> Windows 7. Thanks!
Right click/Reply to list.
First ensure that cygwin.com and sourceware.org are added to Plain Text Domains
under Tools/Options/Composition/General/Send Options...:
Text format/Convert the message to plain text and
Plain Text Domains/Add/sourceware.org/Add/cygwin.com
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple