This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 09:32:49 -0500
- Subject: tensorflow
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
Has anyone successfully built tensorflow under Cygwin?
I ask before putting effort in on building it from source
since there is no pre-built Cygwin package. I have an
MS Surface Book with an NVidia GEForce series GPU, which
I think should work to provide GPU support for tensorflow
Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but the tensorflow lists
mostly had to do with issue around multiple Cygwins installed
at the same time, etc.
Regards - Eliot Moss
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple