This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libnet on cygwin: how to deal with libpcap?
- From: Gianpaolo Pedrazza <gianpaolo at gmx dot net>
- To: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 15:53:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: libnet on cygwin: how to deal with libpcap?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6bd46b1f-6663-537c-2e75-3aae64511116@SystematicSw.ab.ca>
On gio, 2017-12-14 at 16:19 -0700, Brian Inglis wrote:
> On 2017-12-14 12:32, Gianpaolo Pedrazza wrote:
> > On mar, 2017-12-12 at 09:07 -0700, Brian Inglis wrote:
> > I had a look, but I couldn't do too much and decided to go through
> > another way. Apparently there is a patch that can be applied to the
> > libnet source files before compiling the library under cygwin. It
> > was
> > once available under http://mathieu.carbou.free.fr/pub/libnet/1.1.2
> > .1/l
> > ibnet-cygwin-diffs-126.96.36.199.zip. Is anyone here who has downloaded
> > this
> > zip file or knows where a copy is available on the link?
> Google URL gives the patch in https://marc.info/?l=libnet&m=109157113
> This patch may need further updates.
Unfortunately is this link also broken, however marc.info redirects to
the homepage of Mathieu Carbou, the guy who developed the patch. I will
write directly to him. Thank you.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple