Re: cygwin installation fails in Windows 10 when running with --quite-mode

The following command on a clean Windows 10 virtual machine
setup-x86_64.exe -p wget,screen -q -R C:\cygwin -s
http://cygwin.mirror.constant.com
completes fine, sets the icon on the desktop.
When I open the cygwin terminal and try commands wget or screen I am
getting "command not found"
Indeed folder C:\cygwin does not contain wget and screen utilities.
Apparently I am still missing something about the usage of quiet mode