This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Run command in new window
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 14:22:21 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Run command in new window
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I can run a command line this as expected:
cygstart sleep 5
However a command like this is a problem:
cygstart echo hello
a new window is open, and the command is run, but the window immediately closes,
so you do not get to see the output. How can this be resolved?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple