This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sed match DOS end of line
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 18:16:52 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: sed match DOS end of line
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:25:20, Steve Harlow wrote:
Do I not have some environment variable set correctly? Is this a bug in sed?
I see that I can install the older version, 220.127.116.11. Looks like that
might take a step backwards on some libraries too. compiler-rt(5.0.1-1),
libc++devel (5.0.1-1), libc++1 (5.0.1-1), etc. Is that the right way to go?
nope - this is documented and has been discuessed at length already - past
behavior was wrong if you were on binary mount and/or pipe. current behavior is
correct for those cases:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple