This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
opencv python bindings
- From: Pete Flugstad <pete dot flugstad at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 11:13:13 -0600
- Subject: opencv python bindings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: pete dot flugstad at gmail dot com
uname: CYGWIN_NT-10.0 <hostname> 2.9.0(0.318/5/3) 2017-09-12 10:18 x86_64
Running on Windows 10.
I've installed the opencv(3.2) and libopencv3.2 packages, but those
packages apparently didn't contain the python bindings (cv2)?
The opencv_version.exe -v indicates that the python2 bindings were to be
built. Did they just not get package, or is it in a different package I'm
Pip couldn't find a version that works either (not surprising).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple