This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: opencv python bindings
- From: szgyg <szgyg at ludens dot elte dot hu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 18:48:50 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: opencv python bindings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+DQs55DT3BHZFV4+a5z00fA=7d+iHTYS8UwcccisxjLJmsB6w@mail.gmail.com>
On 2018-01-17, Pete Flugstad wrote:
> I've installed the opencv(3.2) and libopencv3.2 packages, but those
> packages apparently didn't contain the python bindings (cv2)?
> The opencv_version.exe -v indicates that the python2 bindings were to be
> built. Did they just not get package, or is it in a different package I'm
> not seeing?
Different packages, python2-cv2 and python3-cv2.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple