Re: dc3dd problem

Hi Francis,
please answer to the mailing list not only to me.
I wrote to Bob directly as it is unlikely that he is following the cygwin mailing list

On 19/01/2018 23:17, Francis C Westerman wrote:
the most current version of DC3DD is 7.2.646 and it is the source code that is in the zip file. in order to use on windows you will have to build it under cygwin 2.5.0 and package the exec file with the proper dlls to use. I will try to get a executable version which is built against cygwin 2.9.0 with all dlls needed put up on sourceforge.

I am not a user. I just replied to Bob request of help on the cygwin mailing list.

Thanks for updating your software
Regards
Marco