This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cyggc-1 make error
- From: "U-BLASTER-6000\\mtdew" <thirdshiftcoder at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 15:47:03 -0500
- Subject: cyggc-1 make error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I forgot and/or cutting and pasting helped me forget to include this part of the error message:
c:/cygwin64/bin/make.exe error while loading shared libraries: cannot
open shared object file. That is the error I first got that led me to
run cygcheck in my last post.
I wish I could cut and paste from the terminator into emacs. It is an
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple