This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mksetupini: depends nonexisting package
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Ivan Gagis <igagis at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 18:46:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: mksetupini: depends nonexisting package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAL_02JB9hX9ujg4gn=Yfk_gHNthHwxCcO38bH9VXmPhZA4Unfw@mail.gmail.com>
On 01/02/2018 18:05, Ivan Gagis wrote:
recently I started getting the following errors:
mksetupini: package 'mypackage' version '0.1.1-1' depends
nonexistent package 'cygwin'
when trying to build the mypackage using calm. It looks like there
were some changes to calm lately, so perhaps something has changed
related to that.
What could be the problem there?
I guess you are using '--okmissing=required-package'. You'll need to
(or change '--disable-check=missing-required-package' to
the more modern option)
It probably doesn't make much sense to have these as separate checks,
but they are, at the moment...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple