This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to start Cygwin from outside Cygwin and pass a command to execute?
- From: "Ben via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Cygwin MailList <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 09:31:31 +0100
- Subject: How to start Cygwin from outside Cygwin and pass a command to execute?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Ben <bxstover at yahoo dot co dot uk>
Assume my CgyWin (on a windows 7) is currently NOT started.
Assume I want to call from Windows my CgyWin and pass a command to execute.
Afterwards CygWin should automatically be closed again.
How can I achieve this?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple