Searching full, portable Cygwin package for windows and NOT just the installer

When I go to web page

http://cygwin.com/

then I can download CygWin from there (currently the file "setup-x86_64.exe").

Unfortunately this file is just an installer which retrieves in turn several other files from Internet and remote servers.

Since I have no overview what is downloaded from which server I distrust such installers in general.

I prefer full packages which contains everything needed and can be inspected in advance (e.g. by virus scanners) before
actual installation.

99,9% of all software is offered in such a way.

Why use Cygwin such a fishy distribution way?

Is there really no full package to download?

Thank you
Ben