vim-8.0.1376-1: Possible bug with ruby extensions

Hello,
Maintainers of the ViM/GViM text editor.

I am noticing that currently with the latest build of ViM
editor(vim-8.0.1376-1),
I am unable to use the command-t [1] plugin with this release.

When invoking the functionality with the key combination: `\` + `t`

I get the following error message on the ViM editor:

    command-t.vim requires Vim to be compiled with Ruby support
    For more information type:   :help command-t

When checking the vim feature from the bash terminal using:

    vim --version

I do see in the output `+ruby/dyn`, which means that ruby support
should be enabled.

When checking for ruby compatibility with ViM using the following in
command mode:

    :ruby puts RUBY_VERSION

One gets the following error message:

    E448: Could not load library function rb_assoc_new
    E266: Sorry, this command is disabled, the Ruby library could not be loaded.
    Press ENTER or type command to continue

I will try to rebuild the from the sources (vim-8.0.1376-1-src) and
see if the error persists.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ameya Vikram Singh