This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: vim-8.0.1376-1: Possible bug with ruby extensions
- From: Ameya Vikram Singh <ameya dot v dot singh at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 08:21:22 +0530
- Subject: Re: vim-8.0.1376-1: Possible bug with ruby extensions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKrHFwkLF9EpZP+zrw=WRv_QZb3aptn7Cce4o9xDv7-RYBkEdA@mail.gmail.com>
I tried the latest ViM package(vim-8.0.1428-1).
Even the current version has the same problem.
I do have the **ruby** runtime libraries installed and even the
development headers package also installed.
The only known latest version supported was vim-8.0.1157-1 which
currently has been removed from the repository.
You can find the first report reference here:
Thanks and Regards,
Ameya Vikram Singh
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple