Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] clisp 2.49.92-1

On 2/24/2018 9:04 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:

* clisp-2.49.92-1
* clisp-clx-2.49.92-1 [1]
* clisp-gtk2-2.49.92-1 [1]

I forgot to say that this is a TEST release.

[1] For technical reasons, I have so far uploaded clisp-clx and
clisp-gtk only for 32-bit Cygwin.  If anyone wants to try the 64-bit
versions, let me know, and I'll make them available.

These are now available (as version 2.49.92-2) from my private Cygwin repository:

  http://sanibeltranquility.com/cygwin/

Ken