This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] lz4 1.7.5-1
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 18:20:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] lz4 1.7.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-09-03 20:02, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
> * lz4-1.7.5-1
> * liblz4_1-1.7.5-1
> * liblz4-devel-1.7.5-1
> * mingw64-i686-lz4-1.7.5-1
> * mingw64-x86_64-lz4-1.7.5-1
> LZ4 is an LZ77-type compressor with a fixed, byte-oriented encoding. The
> most important design principle behind LZ4 is simplicity.
> Upstream versioning has changed to a more traditional form in this release.
Is lz4 statically built with and not depend on liblz4_1?
Setup is not upgrading lz4 from 131 - should the solver be picking that up now?
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple