Re: RPC clnt_create() adress already in use

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Feb 27 09:54, PAULUS, Raimund, TI-ABN wrote:
High Corinna,

is it possible to get the patched cygwin1.dll for Cygwin 2.5.1? I have to support several older Win XP SP3 boxes.

Sorry, we only support the current Cygwin build and keep the next older
version as fallback.  It's just not feasible to support version branches
like the Linux kernel does, given the low number of active participants
in this project.

Nothing keeps you from building your own, though.  The patches should
apply mostly clean.

Corinna

...And there's a FAQ that tells how to build the Cygwin DLL. Provided you have installed all the necessary tools listed there, it is straightforward to do.

https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.programming.building-cygwin

Something to consider,

..mark