This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another setup v2.889 regression? Again ...
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 00:04:04 +0300
- Subject: Re: Another setup v2.889 regression? Again ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp1p.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Steven Penny!
> but your mail client is not prepending the subject with "Re: ", so it appears
> you started a 2nd thread.
Please use sane mail client that understands References/In-Reply-To message headers.
Subject linking was frowned upon twenty years ago already.
How could you use it in 21'st century is beyond me.
With best regards,
Tuesday, March 6, 2018 00:02:06
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple