Dummynet network simulation issue

Hi Team,

We have been using DummyNet tool for past two years to emulate different
network conditions like 3g, 4g and WiFi without any issue. Recently we have
migrated from Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise version to Windows Server
2012 R2 DataCenter version. Since migration, we are unable to run the .bat
files commands ( for 3g.bat, 4g.bat and WiFi.bat) using cmd prompt and
encountering below error. Kindly help us in this regard.

Ipfw 600 find_fast_cwd:WARNING:couldn’t compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please
<https://mail.cognizant.com/owa/redir.aspx?REF=hVo25SAaIdcLpnxpeRysncESuoG3lEt16ACgXy0cIheqAZLpsITVCAFtYWlsdG86Y3lnd2luQGN5Z3dpbi5jb20.>

Below are the 3g.bat file commands:

·         ipfw -q add pipe 1 ip from any to any in

·         ipfw -q pipe 1 config bw 850Kbits/s delay 40ms

·         ipfw -q add pipe 2 ip from any to any out

·         ipfw -q pipe 2 config bw 420Kbits/s delay 45ms

·         ipfw pipe show

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated as DummyNet issue is
blocking project deliverable. Thank you in advance for your help and
support.

Thanks & Regards

Shenba