This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Postgresql 9.6.8 Availability
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:34:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: Postgresql 9.6.8 Availability
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <a446e518cf3d4ee5bbd77798cef42bd7@XCGVAG22.northgrum.com>
On 08/03/2018 16:50, Parker, Shaun [US] (MS) wrote:
Are there plans to make the postgresql 9.6.8 package available to the cygwin community?
I am not currently supporting more than one generation of postgresql.
Any problem with version 10.3 (10.x) ?
Any specific reason to stay with 9.6.x ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple