SAS Users List

Hi,
I would like to know if you would be interested in SAS Users List for your marketing purpose?.
SAS Competitors: SPSS, Stata, Hadoop, MS Excel, JMP, Minitab, EViews, MySQL, Apache Spark, SAP ERP, Microsoft Analysis Services, Microsoft Azure, SAP HANA, MS Power BI and many more...

Data fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Application Type, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

If interested, kindly let me know your targeted geography, so that we will provide counts, pricing and more information.

If you are interested in any area which I have not mentioned here, please let me know and I may be able to provide it.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards,

Stella Moore
Marketing Executive