perl-libwin32

Can anyone out there tell me the status for support of this package?  It is
no longer listed in setup, and I can't find any discussion of it in the
archives since 2014.  Seems like it just disappeared one day.  What
happened, and are there any plans for it to return to Cygwin?  It still
exists in CPAN (now as the pseudo-module Bundle::libwin32).  All I see in
setup now are packages for the API component modules (which I don't need).

I have some legacy code that uses modules in this former package, that I
need to get working on Cygwin 2.9.

Thanks for your help.

Erik Agee