Re: can´t locate any files to install

Hello everbody,

I´m trying to install cygwin/X in my Windows 10 computer but when I
exec the .exe file to install it. it shows me lots of URls but when I
click them they say that no files found! (I have test around 10
connections).

Where can I download the cygwin SW? May be it´s obsolete? Is there any
other tool similar to cygwin? O has it changed its name?

Thanks in advance!
Cristina

You need to be connected to the internet for Cygwin to download
anything, Cristina. The .exe is just a wrapper that allows you to choose
what to download for your cygwin install. Check to make sure your
internet is in proper working order.

Jared

---