Re: Odd hang in python waiting for child; strace wakes hung process?

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Corinna Vinschen
<corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
> I guess we can simply remove /dev/kmsg support completely and drop
> the mailslot code.  I'm pretty sure nobody would miss it.  Hardly
> anybody knows it exists...

I'd be happy to test (though building cygwin is not in the cards for
me for now).
But would it break this guy's use case (running syslog-ng on cygwin)?
http://kb.kaminskiengineering.com/node/382
https://web.archive.org/web/20110209222803/http://www.syslog.org/logged/running-syslog-ng-on-windows/
- Dan