Update request for duplicity

qrasmfu8f4@snkmail.com qrasmfu8f4@snkmail.com
Sat Dec 30 07:19:14 GMT 2023

Duplicity 2.1.5 was released yesterday (https://duplicity.us/stable/CHANGELOG.html), and includes a pull request I posted to fix a bug that caused the box backend to fail (Fix imports in boxbackend.py).  It would be great if the cygwin package could be upgraded to version 2.1.5.  While I'm a software engineer that has been actively using cygwin for 10 or 15 years, I don't have any experience maintaining cygwin packages.  That said, if there is anything I can do to help with upgrading duplicity, I would be happy to do so.