This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: issue when download cpld
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Wenjie Wu <wenjie dot wu at microsemi dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 17:48:38 +0300
- Subject: Re: issue when download cpld
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp1j.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- References: <1A402D2AF0F00A43B8EBDCD61671254F98CE8749@avsrvexchmbx1.microsemi.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Wenjie Wu!
> Hi I got an warning message when perform some cpld download and it suggests
> me to contact you guys. Any ideas?
Same as before: Update your Cygwin.
The problem was resolved ages ago.
> 2 [main] od 1424 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to
> the public mailing list
With best regards,
Friday, November 3, 2017 17:48:01
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple